Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on a new track for 2022

Music 
Hey everyone,

I'm just starting to work on a new track for 2022. it may or may not be ready by the end of the year. However, I did upload a sample of it through the unfinished file. let's have a listen shall we? it's below if you want to click on play and have a listen for yourself. I hope you enjoy!  Angel Heart

[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

[Image: maelrb.png]

Music 
Here is another sample slightly longer than the first sample. Hoping this sounds nice with the edits I've made.
it's below, just click the play button to listen.

[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

Music 
I've finally gotten close enough to the finish of this one. here's another sample of this track. I'm hoping you enjoying this track.  Heart  Thinking Up A Soothing Storm track is one of the most unique tracks I've done so far and it's been hard to get the idea I was waiting for. some times it's not enough to create it one day so I definitely needed more time.

Music 
I've just edited the music some more and I think this is the fine one. here is the sample below and i'm sure this time you'll like it. if not then forget about it. I'm not going to waste my time listening to your feedback when I'm literally doing my best to be creative with my music. have fun listening to it and stay out of trouble if you will. Thanks for reviewing the sample. some samples here are the full length of the music.