Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Track coming 2023 samples

Music 
This idea came some time after joining a new community and I think this is a good one. The community inspired me to make this but it's a happy thing. The sample is below!  Heart  Wink

Sample 2 is below!
[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

[Image: maelrb.png]

Here is sample 2 of the the one above. it's the same thing but in a different way. I changed things around in this one and I think this one sounds better than the sample above. have a listen below!  Wink

I hope you enjoyed this sample!  Heart Wink
[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

Music 
I've just figured out a new extension to my new track but it still isn't finished. I'm sorry that it's taking so long and I thought it would be done as fast as getting it done this year. it looks like this one might not make it after all but i'll still be working on it next year if it isn't done by the end of December. The sample can be listened to below. Feel free to listen and have fun.  Smile

Sorry everyone; this one failed to be of time and didn't get finished. it's being thrown away.