Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samples and works of 2024

Music 
Hi everyone; i'm back with another soundtrack sample. This one however is not a promise. i do not have the time and energy for every single thing so let's call it a project.

Samples and works of 2024
  1. If this is going to happen it needs to be worked on
  2. If this is going to be a project, it needs to be a of some attention
  3. The music isn't a promise
  4. Music is fun and creative art and should not be treated as work
  5. I do not have the time and energy for every single thing so this is something i do on my own hearts desire.
  6. I love having the fun and the imagination of doing this

Let's hit it up!  Wink

[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

[Image: maelrb.png]

Music 
I created changes to my new track which I finally got what I wanted out of it but it's not further than the first part of the track. i'll need to work on it more to progress at finishing it. in the mean time here is the sample below. have a listen and enjoy. Thanks for following the announcements here on my website.  Angel Heart

[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

I made another change to my new track but this time I feel like there's nothing else to add. Hopefully i'll figure it out soon and complete it this year.  Angel
Sample in player below!