Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix Yahoo

Information 
Phoenix is hosting AIM but they're hosting Yahoo messenger too. How's this work you ask. well, I don't know that and it's always better to find out yourself when and after registering to their server. I've been able to sign in using a screen name on their server however, there is something that should be known first. you get only one screen name and are able to sign into yahoo messenger using your AIM screen name. I've not done that therefore I've been using two screen names that they don't know about. they assume it's someone else connecting. I don't encourage that to be done. I will however encourage you to sign in using your screen name to which you prefer and sign up to use. you will have access to both messengers on phoenixim server with the same screen name you registered with but cannot sign into both at the same time. they will cut off your connection to the server and force you to sign in again using only one messenger at a time. This is because it is one server and both connections can and will overload the server if both messengers are signed in at the same time from the same computer. for me, I have only one computer and have done so with two different screen names which may have put some pressure on the server even though I shouldn't that. don't follow me on that path! I will give you my yahoo messenger screen name if you prefer to use Yahoo messenger on phoenix. thanks, have fun and a good day!
[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

[Image: maelrb.png]