Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix AIM

Information 
There is another one of those custom services projects and it just so happens that it launched not long after Escargot MSN did. I have been signing into it for some time now but have no one to chat with on there. if anyone is interested in registering for it, please let me know and I'll give you my Phoenix AIM screen name so that you can start using it with me. on the other hand, you can just register to the original website for now, and then when the website transfer is done then you can start using the other website address they're moving to. here are the links to them. Click here to visit iwarg phoenix aim original website and the newer one click here to visit the newest one. later there will be a production server to run on and the address will be totally different than these. click here to visit that server but for now it's a useless link and will tell you to visit elsewhere. have fun and a good day!
[Image: friendproject_button.png] | [Image: escargot_button.png] | [Image: phoenix_button.png] | [Image: k9-110x80-blue.png]

[Image: maelrb.png]